· Investigate security data sets for use in Cyber product use cases
· Review security vendor tools for potential inclusion in security data environment.
· Write documentation for testing Cyber product features for product teams
· Discover and document product candidate data using open source tools with public facing internet infrastructure
· Analyze recent breaches and the associated attack methodology to support team with trends and insights.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and a creative thinker
· Self-motivated and intellectually curious
· Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
· Cyber Security/ programming skills a plus
· Currently enrolled in BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering & a minimum of 6 month commitment
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.