- Data Collection, Cleansing and Processing
- Design, development, and deployment of new and existing components pertaining to research and data.
- Build Quality assurance checks to detect anomalies in data.
- Evaluation and data modeling for new data sources.
- Collaboration with the research and trading teams.
- Serve as a core committer and eventual library maintainer
- 1-5 years experience in data production / analysis
- Very strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to demonstrate prior delivery in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Prior experience in finance / financial services is NOT necessary
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Understanding of common sources of data issues
- Comfortable with html parsing / xpath manipulation / Web data extraction
- Experience in Linux / Shell scripting
- Experience programming in Python and/or R
- Experience with SQL (MSSQL/RedShift) / NoSQL (e.g., Mongo, Cassandra) a plus