Hi, Our client is looking Sr FICO Consultant for Long term project in Johnston, Rhode Island below is the detailed requirements. Job Title : Sr FICO Consultant Location : Johnston, Rhode Island Duration : Long term Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 10+Years of relevant experience.
- You should have Require 10+ years of experience in SAP FICO
- Must have Good knowledge of SAP FICO, Chart of accounts, organization structure, configuration & SAP processes
- You should have Defining company code, business area, fiscal year variant and tolerance group's assignment of the same
- Must have In depth Functional knowledge of FI (AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Credit management, GST, Automation Banking, Cash Bank, Costing) and integration
- You should have General Ledger Creation & configuration of chart accounts, account group, posting keys, document types, Setup recurring entries, sample documents, and document display variants, parking of documents, holding of entries, clearing of documents, reversal of documents, displaying account balances.
- Must have Account Payable - Creation of accounting groups, number ranges, tolerance, creation and configuration of masters, posting of down payments, invoice creation and configuration, discount postings
- Must have Accounts Receivable: - Creation & configuration of accounting groups of customers, number ranges, Tolerance, dunning procedure, Creation & configuration of masters, automated clearing of incoming Payments, posting of down payment, clearing of documents, discount postings, payments of out-going taxes like GST, partial payment postings, creation & configuration of check lots.
- You should have Assets Accounting: - chart of accounts, assigning chart of depreciation, Creation & configuration Of Number ranges for assets, assets class, assigning of G/L account, multilevel method of depreciation, depreciation key, Rounding-off specification, assets Master, posting of Depreciation, Displaying Assets status, Retirement of assets.
- You should have Good Analytics skills and working with data using Spreadsheets
- Should be able to work in other peripheral systems, integration and execution of BW reports etc
- Should be able to independently translate customer business requirements into scalable design and workable solution
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.