Job length: Long Term Job type: W-2 Congrats on your graduation and welcome to the workforce! One of our clients is looking for a Junior Python Developer to join their development team at multiple locations. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications in Python.
- Develop back-end components to improve software performance.
- Provide development support to senior developers and other team members.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- 1+ School project experience as a python developer.
- Knowledge of key Python Frameworks (Django, Flask, web2py, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping.
- Previous internship experience working as a python developer.