Salesforce Developer - Contract - Remote- Portland, Oregon
We have partnered with a growing company in the Portland Metropolitan area to add an experienced Salesforce Developer to their team, on a remote contract term. You will be a key member in integrating the Saleforce.com platform into their current business model by ensuring the detailed design of custom technical solutions, Proof-of- Concepts (POC), and assist in the creation of customized Salesforce solutions.Roles:
- Hourly Rate: Depending on Experience
- Location: USA, Portland, Oregon
- Job Type: Contract
- Gathering, Planning, and development of CRM solutions
- Support project activities related to Salesforce integrated systems.
- Develop strong relationships to support business managers through project integration.
- Cross-functional and cross-departmental change management
For questions, or to fast track your application, you can reach out to me directly at Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at or
- Extensive understanding of Salesforce software
- Advanced understanding of data structures and data migration
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Web Services, and SOQL
- Strong understanding of best business practices and trends.