Senior Web Developer Los Angeles CA(Remote) Long term Contract Roles and Responsibilities
- 8+ years working with software engineering teams in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Expert level experience in working with front-end technologies; including React, redux, npm, gulp, StyledComponents, Babel, Storybook, etc.
- Unit testing is required.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
- Working experience designing and constructing API and Web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure.
- Demonstrated agile delivery expertise with particular excellence in estimation and planning.
- Expertise in developing and delivering scalable and reusable solutions. Architecture, design patterns and UML experience are a plus.
- Expertise in working with cloud solutions such as Amazon AWS desired.
- GraphQL and Node experience is desired.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated attitude, and willing to take initiative.
- High interest in technology and continuous learning.
- Experience working with external personnel and vendors.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering teams across the organization to establish, enforce and provide technical leadership, engineering standards and best practices.
- Ability to mentor and coach developers and monitor overall code quality. Maintain GitFlow workflow and admin GitHub repositories.