- Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services:
- Design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments
- Provide services to assist clients with protecting their information, infrastructure, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
- Responsible for the engineering data integrations between core cloud platforms and the AIP environment.
- Design, engineering, and compliance within cloud platforms to support secure operations within the AIP environment.
- Support configuration of AWS systems for integration with Identity and Access Management System and Security Operations Center.
- Secure integration, data transmission, and design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- 10-15 years of experience as an Application Security Developer, Application Security Analyst, or equivalent.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security & IAM experience
- CompTIA Security + certification
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- AWS Architect Associate certification, AWS DevOps certification, CEH
- Analytics Insight Platform experience
- Cloud Security Assessments experience
- Cloud Service Management experience