Our client in the Plymouth Meeting, PA area is looking for a Mid-Level .Net Developer to join their team. This is a permanent role by way of contract to hire. This position will be remote during Covid.The candidate will need to be able to commute to the office after Covid so please make this clear on resume to be considered. Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software products (cloud and/or in-house).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision makers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline required
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise scale
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Required Skills
- Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
- Development experience with RESTful Services
- Experience within a CI/CD environment
- Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software solutions
- Experience documenting technology-based solutions
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Passion for technology and positive impact to the company's bottom line
- Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems
- Ability to understand the design and independently work on implementation of software components within the larger platform
- Outstanding collaboration, time management, communication skills as well as ability to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 10%