03 JulRole: Design/ Test Engineer Location: Cincinnati, OH (Hybrid) Contract Duration: 12 Months, renewable Role & Responsibilities:
- Interpret requirements, design fixtures & equipment, and test devices
- Documentation after analysis, authorizing test reports and documenting results
- Experience with troubleshoot testing/ verifications, and aide in drafting engineering studies/ completion reports
- Working alongside Design Engineers during concept generation and prototype testing phases
Able to execute test methods, programming needs within the test methods
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or any related technical field
- 3 + years of experience with mechanical design and understanding of testing.
- Solidworks, Minitab and Python experience required
- Excellent technical writing skills and documentation
- Medical Device experience strongly preferred
- Someone who is sharp, go-getter, and self-starter!